8.19.2015

Not Too Shabby - Chairish Design Challenge

Not Too Shabby
I was recently invited to participate in a design board challenge by the Community Manager from Chairish, an online resource for vintage and used furniture. The theme this month was Shabby Chic with an emphasis on mixing and matching styles to make an incredible space! After perusing the many amazing options available at Chairish, I felt inspired to create a dining room that combined elements of shabby chic and classic elegance.

I chose some of my main pieces from the shabby chic section of the website: a rustic wooden table, an amazing distressed wood chandelier, and a unique cerused oak credenza. The mirror and bowl also fell under the shabby chic category. Next I chose a graphic zigzag patterned rug, black glossy chairs and brass decorative accents to mix in some polished and timeless style. I love the end result and I hope you all do too! It was fun spending time on Chairish to make this design board, plus I learned what cerused means in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment