4.10.2012

Family Easter Pictures


(Dress from Target, clutch from Express, heels & bracelet from Ross, watch from Fossil)
I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We took family photos after church (the service was at the university campus to accommodate everyone for one service instead of being split into the usual three), and I was so happy with how they came out! There are definitely several that I want to frame in the future! The girls were precious as usual in their pink and pastel dresses and I thought Sean was quite dapper in his little tie! (I guess the lavender flowers on my dress can count as pastel too right?) Afterwards we all went to lunch at my bro-in-law's sister's house and enjoyed an Easter egg hunt outside too. Sean immediately climbed up into the playhouse and stayed up in his perch for the duration of the hunt! At least he got to find several eggs that were hidden there and it served as a nice backdrop for more pictures!

6 comments:

  1. You guys look adorable!!! I love Sean's tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable are you all! Love these-- looks like a perfect Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Val! You look gorgeous, and I adore Sean's tie! Too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so darn cute! Glad you had a good Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Everybody looks perfect for Easter!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete