5.28.2011

In My Purse

I always like seeing in some of the magazines I peruse what various celebrities have in their purses, so I thought why not make up a post about what's in my purse. I'm no celebrity, but I am the owner of this blog, which gives me the right to do whatever I want with it!



1.   My roomy Converse One Star purse from Target
2.   Wallet size photos of my precious baby boy. (Yeah, I'm one of those moms!)
3.   My Liz Claiborne wallet I've had for ages and ages that I purchased at an outlet store.
4.   Pen from my church... I promise I didn't steal it, they were handing them out!
5.   My Samsung Messager Touch
6.   Old old old iPod Nano
7.   My keys along with my trusty pocket knife
8.   Conair travel size brush I got for free when I purchased something else in the beauty aisle, I forget what.
9.   HoneySuckle & White Patchouli Lotion from Victoria's Secret
10. Everything Refresher Spray by Pink. This stuff is amazing!
11. Compact Mirror with "V" for Valerie! (Gift from my friend when I was her maid of honor)
12. Hair band
13. CoverGirl lipstick in Darling 395
14. Maybelline lipstick in Sweet Ginger
15. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Fig
16. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb
17. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon
18. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava (all these lip shimmers found here)
19. Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
20. Toothpick (you never know!)
21. Makeup sponge wedge
22. Camera case (I always carry my camera with me)
23. Fossil sunglasses case/Target sunglasses
24. Owl pencil case from Ross, I use it to hold my cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment