7.05.2015

What We Wore: Birthday BBQ

 V: Top (TJMAXX) Shorts (Marshalls) Sandals (Ross) Watch (Fossil) Shades (Target)
S: Shirt & Shorts (Old Navy) Flip Flops (Payless) C: Onesie & Shortalls (Osh Kosh) Shoes (Payless)
Happy Fourth of July! We had a lovely time at the family BBQ and enjoyed grilled chicken and salad with watermelon and grapes for dessert. There was corn on the cob, pork and beans, and cheesecake for the birthday girls, (which looked amaaazing) but Ryan and I are doing another Whole 30 this month so we avoided those. After lunch we dropped the boys off at my Mom's and ran a few errands and drove around and talked. I love spending time with my man! It was sad to not be able to pick up lattes like we usually do on dates though! I miss dairy! (Whole 30 eliminates dairy, sugar, grains, and legumes for 30 days FYI.) We started on June 29th and are considering doing 60 days...we'll see! Anyway, back to my recap, we couldn't let the day go by without some sparklers, so we pulled some out for Sean to use right before bed. He loved them and we survived with only minor burns, kidding! It was a nice end to a lovely day. Hope you guys had fun too!
P.S. My new top reminds me of this Lilly Pulitzer dress!
(Linking up to The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment