7.02.2015

What We Wore: Casual Lunch Attire

V: Tank & Shorts (Old Navy) Shirt (Target) Espadrilles (TJMAXX) Bag (Marshalls)
S: Shirt (Carters) Shorts (Gift) Shoes (Target)
We snapped these on the way out the door to go get some lunch sometime in May. All of June passed without any outfit pics, oops! I'd like to try to do a few outfit posts in the month of July because I really feel stuck in a rut concerning clothing. I need to put some more effort into what looks good and what works for my body type. That last picture makes me smile because Sean is staring at his shoes in an attempt to look like a fashion blogger! Silly boy! He somehow lost his lizard shirt when we went to the beach and he has requested that we go back to the store to buy another one. He knows what he likes!

Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!
-Val

(Linking up to The Pleated Poppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment