2.16.2012

Escape To Costa Rica


Back in '09 my husband stayed in Costa Rica for several weeks on a business trip. He fell in love with the natural beauty there and promised me he'll take me to visit someday. Looking through the photos he took, I just had to choose Costa Rica as my dream destination for the theme of this week's Friday's Fancies. The serene ocean vistas inspired me to put together a simple blue and tan look that would be perfect for strolling along the beach with my honey. In the past I've worn tees and shorts to the beach (as seen below), but maybe next time I'll get to wear something like this lovely J.Crew tunic dress. I wouldn't care what I was wearing though, as long as I got to experience Costa Rica with my baby! In the meantime, I am very much looking forward to the massages we have scheduled for Saturday. Have an amazing weekend everyone, or as they say over there: pura vida!

10 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Coata Rica! It is beyond beautiful!!! Happy Friday!
    XO
    Anna
    www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing business trip! I wish my husband did some fun travelling like that. xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wanna go there! It looks absolutely beautiful!!! :) Cute outfit! Is that a shirt or a dress? I keep thinking that would be soooo adorable as a dress!!

    Jealous you get a massage this weekend! LUCKY! Enjoy! :)
    Xo
    Nicole Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Costa Rica last March and absolutely loved it. I stayed in Jaco. And to be honest it was SO hot everything I packed I barely wore since I never took my suit off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costa Rica looks amazing!! love that comfy outfit you put together.

    happy weekend
    xx
    ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to Costa Rica so badly! It is on the top of my list! That swim up bar is right up my alley! ;) I am a total beach bum!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your massage! I've never gotten one, but it's definitely on the to-do list :) Costa Rica would be an awesome trip! We're desperate to take a trip ANYWHERE these days! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I just bought the cutest bathing suit coverup/tunic from Target. I can't wait to wear it this summer! Have an amazing massage and enjoy your weekend, Val! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Loving that tunic dress.

    ReplyDelete