5.15.2011

Products In My Shower

I saw Sara's post from You, Me & Anthropologie about what products are in her shower and decided to do the same thing! I feel so impressionable because now I want to go out and buy everything she has!



-For exfoliating my face I alternate between L'Oreal's Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub and Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub. I really love the scrublet that comes with the L'Oreal product. As for the Burt's Bees scrub I find it's a little hard to rinse but I like the smell and it cleans well.


-For simple face washing and makeup removal I use the generic version (Hill Country Essentials from HEB) of Neutrogena's Cleansing Towelettes.


-For my hair I use Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Dry to Moisturized Shampoo and Conditioner. Since switching to this product my hair is softer than ever.


-I generally stick to Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Soap. I lather it up and put it on my loofah to use.


-My razor of choice is Schick Quattro. I never cut myself and the blade lasts a very long time.


-To keep my feet pretty I use a simple pumice stone.

And there we have it! All I left out was my husband's stuff and of course all the tub toys thrown in there for Sean!
P.S. This obviously isn't in my shower, but I just had to mention it. This is the most divine smelling soap ever! Seriously. I haven't stopped smelling my hands all day. This miraculous creation is Peach Bellini Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works. What are you waiting for? Go buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment