11.06.2011

Black and Blue Bucks

- Tank: Target - Cardi & Jeans: Old Navy - Boots: Kohl's - Earrings: Gift: - Bangle: Kristin Haasan
Saturday evening I went to a hockey game with my sister and her husband and I'm pretty sure the players ended up black and blue after the game! We were sitting pretty close and it was amazing how many times they slammed into the wall in front of us. Ouch! Our team didn't win, but we still had fun and Chris got a free shirt that was tossed our way. (It should have been mine but he snatched it up too fast!) I wore my new leopard sweater again and paired it with a black tank and boots this time for a bit of an edgier look.
Linking up to Mandy's SOS!

2 comments:

  1. I love hockey games! When I was in school, the cool thing to do was go to games. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I need to go shopping with you...I love all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete