4.30.2012

Goofy Foxes

Ryan and I were at Target the other day and I told him to pick out the craziest pair of sunglasses for me to try on for fun, then when he handed me this pair it was the same one I was holding to try on for real. Spotted blue sunglasses aren't too crazy right? I didn't buy them, but I did get one of the three items Ryan is modeling below. Which you ask?
The cute little fedora on the right! We had a good laugh over the Harry Potter glasses and the straw hat bedecked with fake flowers though. The full shot of Ryan in the black hat was pretty fierce actually. Hand on hip and everything!
(Hat and bracelet from Target, top and jeans from Old Navy, sandals from Express, necklace from JewelMint)
By the way, been doing this little blog for a year today!  Thanks for reading and following!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday blog! Love that hat :) xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I missed your actual blog anniversary!!! Yay! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday!!! :) I ADORE those Harry Potter glasses. I may have to go get myself a pair!! And I like the blue spotted sunglasses. I think they're cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always happy to find another Texas blogger and another Christian blogger!! Your family is precious! I am also a high school teacher and if I can help in anyway...please let me know...email on my site! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday! I love your new hat

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete