4.05.2012

Floral Style Options

For a trendy and feminine look pair a hi-low skirt with a floral tank and crisp white blazer. Fun and flirty for sure!
For a throwback to a different era pick a classic floral shift dress and add in some sophisticated vintage accessories! 
For a youthful casual look, grab a floral tank and wear it with denim and gladiator sandals. Don't forget your bronzer!
If you don't care to go totally floral you could choose just a touch of the pattern on a clutch instead. Subtle is good too!
(Check out my polyvore page for info on all items and of course Friday's Fancies at {Long Distance Loving} too!)

10 comments:

  1. i think those last two outfits are my faves, especially that floral tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these outfits are wonderful! the first & last outfits are my favorite!

    have a great Easter weekend
    xx, ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four amazing outfits?! Great job!

    Number 3 would be perfect for a music festival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome job girl! i love the white wedges in your first post-super cute!

    have a happy weekend and happy easter!
    anica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun looks, the casual third look is definitely my favorite for a hot summer day playing outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh these are all so pretty, but that last look is just too darling! Would love to wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty color combos!! I don't know which one I like the most!

    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was white blazer is amazing! Love your blog... I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am slowly embracing the florals...how could i not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral clutches! This one is too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :) I also love all of the different combinations and outfits! That first high/low (or whatever you call it) skirt is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete