4.02.2012

Weekend and Wedding Outfits

(Top from Target, jeans from Old Navy, shoes from my mom, watch from Fossil, Nine West purse from Ross)
I wore this to church on Sunday morning. It's blazing hot down here already so this old halter top I have was perfect for trying to stay cool. It's funny how losing five pounds can make me feel more comfortable showing my arms! (New weight: 137) The bridesmaid dress I had to wear on Friday was a bit skimpier than I'm used to (even after alterations to make it longer and not so low on top), so I'm glad I lost some weight so I wouldn't feel like I was popping out of it. Ryan is also down another ten pounds for a total of 55 pounds lost! He is 208 right now and hopes to get to 195. He'll practically be at his college weight then. Doesn't he look healthy and handsome? I'm so proud of him!
(Dress from D'Yoly, earrings from Kohl's, heels from JCP)
P.S. I've used the Xen Tan self tanner a few times and it wasn't too noticeable in pictures, but in person I did look more tanned than before. I think if I used it a few nights in a row instead of spread out over a week it would have worked better! 

12 comments:

  1. You guys look amazing!!!!! You are such an inspiration! Really, you are...your arms are lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the bridemaid's dress. You both are lookng great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!! I love your dress!
    Thank you for following me!
    I follow you now!!
    Hope to see you on my blog again

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when my hubby and I lost weight before and after the wedding. Nothing like team work! You look gorgeous in your bridesmaid's dress! Love the color! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aweosme looks! love the top from the first outfit and the dress from seconds looks perfect for wedding! I wish I had stylish ladies like you on my wedding

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look great!! And congrats on the weight loss. Every single pound should be celebrated!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys both look awesome! Ahhh the 130s seriously feel AMAZING! Wish I was there right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both outfits :) You two look adorable! Congratulations on his weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, my dear! You two looks absolutely adorable together :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing val!! i love that dress on you it is so beautiful on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection Val! You're always looking stunning!

    ReplyDelete