3.23.2012

Running Errands with Sean

(Shirt and yellow bracelet from Target, white tee from Ross, jeans and shoes from Old Navy, watch from Fossil, earrings from Ebay)
I love my new slip-on sneakers! They were on sale for twelve dollars at Old Navy and they're ridiculously comfy... perfect for running errands with Sean! I'm also crushing on my dollar anchor earrings from Ebay. I wore them for a few days straight already! These pics are from last Thursday, when I took Sean with me on errands so Ryan could have a few hours of peace at the house. We went to Old Navy to exchange a few things, (I got Sean the cutest shirt for Easter with a clip on tie!) ran inside Petland to look at all the cute animals, picked up Wendy's for dinner and then went to my Mom's house and watched a movie. (Don't waste your time with Like Crazy, we thought it was pretty boring.)
Flashback:

6 comments:

  1. Love your earrings!! Great purchase!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love your style! so simple, chic, & put-together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!!! I like your blog!!!
    You like art and fashion?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your slip on sneaks - too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with everything nautical! These are super cute! Your newest follower here :) Looking forward to your next post! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love comfy shoes! Sounds like an awesome Old Navy purchase!! I love when I find great things for low prices (doesn't everyone? lol)!

    ReplyDelete