8.08.2011

Sean's First Party

♪♪ Happy Birthday to You~ Happy Birthday to You~ 
Happy Birthday Dear Sean Baby~ Happy Birthday to You♪♪ 
He went to town with that cupcake, trying to eat it in one bite!
Poor baby, you can tell in these pictures he wasn't feeling his best. Even though the day started off with Sean baby having a fever and upset stomach, and us getting late out the door and then practically melting in the extreme heat on our way to my mom's house, thankfully things improved once the party started. Sean felt good enough to enjoy seeing everybody and eat a cupcake and play with his new toys, even if he was more mellow then usual. We felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who came to celebrate Sean's first birthday with us! I thank God for all the people in my life. I was too busy to take pictures (other than the ones from the last post) but my mom snapped a few here and there. Unfortunately I didn't get any with her in them, but it felt good to be in the moment more rather than just trying to capture everything on camera. After eating we watched the slideshow that I put together of Sean's first year and everyone really seemed to love it! If you have seven minutes to spare, you can watch it too and see what our first year with Sean was like!



Sean's First Year in Pictures from val fox on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, well happy birthday to your little guy! Looks like he had a great birthday! and you are one beautiful woman!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!

    I also wanted to let you know I am having a giveaway on my blog, it is a pearl $168 necklace by Pomegranate. Please check it out.

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty ty Kaitlyn and Lea! Lea, I follow you now! Sweet giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) Your son is adorable and you look great as well! Sorry he wasn't feeling well for his party, hope he enjoyed it anyway though! Looks like he liked the cupcake at least :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. He loved his delicious cupcake! =D

    ReplyDelete