8.31.2011

Navy and White and a Dash of Yellow

 - Dress: Target - Shirt: from my mom -Wedge sandals: Mervyn's - Earrings and Ring: Kohl's 
- Watch: Fossil (old one of my husband's) - Bracelets: old Church VBS DIY and WWJD 
Can it be Friday already please? Labor Day is next Monday and that means a three day weekend for Ryan! My mother-in-law offered to babysit Sean on Saturday so we're going to use a Groupon we have for some 2 dollar movie tickets. (I think we'll see Rise of the Planet of the Apes.) I can't wait to go out on a nice date with Ryan. It's been way too long!
I wore this navy dress with a white button down shirt tied on top over to my Mom's house yesterday for ladies' night. My sister went as well and the older kids played while the adults ate and watched another episode of "Sweet Home Alabama." I made little appetizers for us out of whole wheat crackers, cheese and chicken salad and for our main entree I prepared salads with spinach leaves, apple, cucumber, and almonds.  It was a perfect light dinner for another one of our typical hot days down here!
I'm pretty sure the heat is what caused me to get a killer migraine later in the day, and I actually woke up this morning with a headache as well! As I'm typing this though, I see dark clouds forming outside and the trees are waving around in the wind that's picking up. Maybe we'll get some much needed rain!

6 comments:

  1. I so wish we had lots of awesome Groupon deals and LivingSocial worked in my town! Love your combo and the hint of yellow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Yellow is the perfect accent for navy and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow and navy and this is great outfit! I have been so busy that I have not been checking out the fabulous deals on Groupon! Enjoy your 'date night!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pop of yellow!Enjoy the weekend.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! THe yellow sandals really seal the deal!

    ReplyDelete