6.26.2011

Game time: Our day in pictures

DSC05013
I am always amazed at how fearless Sean is. He welcomes all new experiences with open arms!
DSC05011
"Can I keep it Mom?"
DSC05020
They were so well behaved while we ate.
DSC05043
"I got your back Bob."
DSC05046
I was scared to cut Sean's hair, but I did it anyway and am pleased with the outcome!
DSC05060
My sis took this of her oldest girl, Maya. Love her reflection in the mirror!
DSC05039
Unfortunately they didn't have DDR, but my babe tried this dancing game out instead.
DSC05071
Here we are watching the little helicopter go around in circles.
DSC05029
I may have lost this game, but later I beat Ryan in another racing game! Woot!
DSC05053
Rachel and Chris beginning their street hoops competition.
DSC05031
Father and Daughter
DSC05033
Dear little Eva, Rachel's youngest daughter.
DSC05074
Sleeping Beauty

We had so much fun acting like kids again yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese's and then later my mom had us all over for breakfast for dinner. (Delicious pancakes Mom!! Thank you!) We played a game that's basically a mix of pictionary and the telephone game after dinner and it had us laughing so hard! I wish I would have saved some of our papers to display here so you guys could laugh too! On a side note, I stayed up WAY to late to finish reading The Hunger Games and then I didn't make it up for church! Shame on me, next week I must go to bed earlier so I won't miss church again.

No comments:

Post a Comment