6.05.2011

Week Five

I lost a pound this week. New weight:

147

I am really happy with my progress so far! I've only lost 8 pounds over the last 5 weeks, but I have lost inches and gained muscle as well.  My clothes are fitting better and I have more energy and feel better about myself. Insanity is really getting me into good shape, even though the pounds aren't falling off. I finished my second week and it's amazing. My body fat is down to 20%, which puts me in the athlete range of this General Body Fat Percentages Categories Chart. (Me, an athlete??? What???) I weighed between 142-145 pounds before I got pregnant, and hopefully in a few weeks I will be back there again. This time I will be more fit though! My husband lost 4 pounds this week, so I am proud of him as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment