6.24.2011

Dressing Up

- Dress, Top & Ring: Kohl's, - Shoes: Express - Watch: Fossil - Earrings: Gift
This outfit may be a little much for just going shopping, but I wore it anyway! 


I wore this dress last here. To make it look like a whole new outfit I tied on a simple white button up shirt and wore my new yellow sandals from Express. (The link only shows them in black) I actually like this look a lot more since it defines my waist, which is always more flattering. Can you tell I'm loving tying on shirts lately? I did it here and here. I also love my new turquoise earrings from my Mom.

As evidenced by the new shoes, I did return the straw and leather purse to Express. Besides the shoes I also bought the striped ruffled tank top I wanted in small, but when I showed it to Ryan he thought the ruffle was ridiculous. I'm either going to accept him laughing at that ruffle every time I wear it or take it back and buy the red bracelet instead! I wore this today to do some more birthday shopping, and got two shirts from Kohl's and a belt. You'll probably see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment